[R] Availability of Sdatasets

Avro Alo beq|une| @end|ng |rom protonm@||@com
Sun May 19 10:58:20 CEST 2024

>From the mention in R-intro I went to look at The new S language
book. In chapter 1 it has a lottery dataset. So naturally I thought
it is pre-supplied with R. But I didn't fount, made a google search and found the package that has the dataset, https://docs.tibco.com/pub/enterprise-runtime-for-R/6.1.1/doc/html/Language_Reference/Sdatasets/00Index.html

This package is very interesting on it's own. But how can I get it?

Also, shouldn't regular R installation have this too?

Thanks!

(first time posting here)