[R] Is there some way to customize colours for the View output?

Iago Giné Vázquez |@go@g|ne @end|ng |rom @jd@e@
Tue May 7 12:31:08 CEST 2024

Thanks Duncan.

I am currently on Windows. Is there any solution for it?

Best regards,
Iago

________________________________
De: Duncan Murdoch <murdoch.duncan using gmail.com>
Enviat el: dimarts, 7 de maig de 2024 12:24
Per a: Iago Gin� V�zquez <iago.gine using sjd.es>; r-help using r-project.org <r-help using r-project.org>
Tema: Re: [R] Is there some way to customize colours for the View output?

If you are using X11, then the paragraph on X resources is relevant.
Create a file named .Xresources in your home directory, and put a line like

R_dataentry.background: green

in it.  On my Mac, this has to be in place before Xquartz is started.
There is probably a similar restriction on other platforms.

Colour names (used for foreground and background) can be words or hex
colors like #ffffff .  I don't know the format for "geometry", but I'd
guess it's like the -geometry argument to X11 apps, e.g. 1000x1000+0+0.

If you are on Windows, none of this is relevant.

Duncan Murdoch