[R] Converting .grib to excel file

javad bayat j@b@y@t194 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jun 25 12:45:15 CEST 2024

Richard,
Many thanks for your email.
I had attached the grib file to the original email to R help team but it
seems you did not receive it.
Unfortunately, I do not know how to reduce the volume or extract some of
the grib file data to send it for you. The file has the volume of 6
Megabyte.
I can send it by email.
The file has 6 met parameters and Date (day/month/year hour:minute).
I want the exported file as excel contains 7 columns (Date + 6 met
parameters).