[R] Extract

Fri Jul 19 21:10:23 CEST 2024

I did not look closely at the solutions that you were offered, but
note that you did not specify in your post whether the numbers in your
string were to be character or numeric variables after they are broken
out into their own columns. I believe that they are character in the
solutions, but you should check this. If you want them as numeric,
e.g., for further processing, you will need to convert them. Or
vice-versa.

Bert