[R] Packages sometimes don't update, but no error or warning is thrown

peter dalgaard pd@|gd @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Feb 14 18:41:23 CET 2024

What Martin says...

Also, it might help to know that the original, base-R functions are still there, as

utils::install.packages()
utils::update.packages()

(+ most likely, a restart of RStudio to make it adapt to the packages that you installed behind its back.)

- Peter D.