[R] Help

Kimmo Elo k|mmo@e|o @end|ng |rom utu@||
Sun Feb 4 16:46:57 CET 2024

Hi,

maybe this works:

expression(R^2 * "= 0.62")

HTH,

Kimmo

4. helmik. 2024, 16.11, Jibrin Alhassan <jibrin.alhassan using unn.edu.ng<mailto:jibrin.alhassan using unn.edu.ng>> kirjoitti:

I have done a scatter plot in R. I want to insert the coefficient of
determination R^2 = 0.62 as a text in the plot. I have tried to write R^2
but could not produce R2. I would appreciate it if someone could help me
with the syntax. I have tried:  expression(paste("", R^2,"=", 0.62)), but
it did not produce R squared, rather it gave me error messages. Thanks.
Jibrin Alhassan
*Jibrin Adejoh Alhassan (Ph.D)*
Department of Physics and Astronomy,
University of Nigeria, Nsukka