[R] Is there some place where I can check a changelog / NEWS for the grid package?

Uwe Ligges ||gge@ @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Fri Aug 16 14:05:29 CEST 2024

On 16.08.2024 13:46, Iago Giné Vázquez wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> On one hand, I wanted to ask if there is some place where I can check a changelog / NEWS for the grid package, as it is not on CRAN. And in that case, where can I find it?

Grid is part of R, hence you can look at R's NEWS, e.g. at

<https://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/r-devel/NEWS.html>

or directly in the svn commit messages at the svn server

svn.r-project.org/R/trunk/

> On the other hand, I wanted to ask you for tutorials to start understanding the grid package or what other recommendations you have of introductions to that package (and their extensions...)

Paul MUrrell wrote some papers and a book, but there are also the
vignettes, type

vignette(package="grid")

to get an overview.

Best,