[R] WDI package commands timing out and not working

Anupam Tyagi @nupty@g| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Aug 9 15:04:56 CEST 2024

I tried running the same command on my home computer, and it downloaded in
less than 30 seconds. So, it seems the problem is with internet connection
at work. Thanks, Ivan.

--
Anupam.