[R] [Pkg-Collaboratos] BioShapes Almost-Package

Leonard Mada |eo@m@d@ @end|ng |rom @yon|c@eu
Mon Sep 4 04:06:09 CEST 2023

Thank you Bert.

Clarification:

Indeed, I am using an add-on package: it is customary for that package -
that is what I have seen - to have the entire documentation included as
comments in the R src files. (But maybe I am wrong.)

I will try to find some time over the next few days to explore in more
detail the R documentation. Although, I do not know how this will
interact with the add-on package.

Sincerely,

Leonard