[R] Can someone please have a look at this query on stackoverflow?

Ashim Kapoor @@h|mk@poor @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Nov 18 05:23:19 CET 2023

Dear Olivier,

Many thanks for your reply.

This works well for me.

How did you come up with the pagewidth / pageheight numbers?  I do
understand that their ratio = 16:9,
but how did you choose these numbers?

Best Regards,
Ashim