[R] Displaying Dichotomous Variables as fractions in gtsummary Tables

Deramus, Thomas Patrick tder@mu@ @end|ng |rom p@rtner@@org
Mon Mar 27 20:19:12 CEST 2023

Hi R Experts.

Apologies if this has been shared elsewhere, but I haven't been able to find a solid answer to this.

I'm wanting to create a table in gtsummary that displays entries for "Yes" and "No" as fractions rather than a relative to the total (e.g. {n} / {N} in the documentation).

I realize I can split them into rows with something like:
type = all_dichotomous() ~ "categorical"

But I would honestly much rather display the variable as something like:

Condition? (Y/N)                   count "Yes"/ count "No"

Is this possible to do in gtsummary?

Thank you in advance.
The information in this e-mail is intended only for the ...{{dropped:14}}