[R] [External Email] DOUBT

Christopher Ryan cry@n @end|ng |rom b|ngh@mton@edu
Tue Mar 21 18:24:08 CET 2023

Usually R provides a somewhat informative error message about where,
exactly, it was surprised by something. Here, I suspect (not certain,
without seeing the error message) that R was objecting to the space between
HH and size. R cannot tell whether that represents two different variables
where you forgot the + sign, or whether it is one variable, HHsize, where
you added a space.

--Chris Ryan