[R] connect MSSQL server problem

CALUM POLWART po|c1410 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Mar 17 23:05:13 CET 2023

This doesn't sound like it is R failing, it sounds like you don't know the
appropriate connection details for the server. You need to find them out
and come back rather than simply try different username and passwords...

Can you connect to the server using any other ODBC connection and those
credentials?