[R] Shaded area

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Mar 12 10:20:51 CET 2023

Hi all,
I was quite intrigued by George's question, for I thought this might
be a problem faced by many. The solution attached is only useful for a
monotonically increasing x vector, a paired vector of y values, and a
criterial value above which a polygon will be displayed. More work
would needed for curves that are above the criterial value at the
beginning or end, and a corresponding argument to fill the area
_below_ the criterial value. If it is useful, I can probably do a bit
more work on it.

Jim