[R] insert hyperlink into svg graphic

Rusty Travis ru@ytr@v|@19 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Mar 8 03:27:24 CET 2023

On 3/7/23 13:12, Paul Murrell wrote:
> Hi
>
> I think the main issue here is that you are *drawing* text on the
> graphics device, so I would only expect to see literal XML text output
> in the result.
> '''
>
> Hope that helps

Thank you for your consideration of the matter, but that seems
extraordinarily overly-complicated for the results of "help(svg)". I'll
just print the text of the link instead of constructing a link, as the
resultant R-produced *.svg file is about 10 times the size of a manual
screen-print *.png of X11() same.

I'll let the user type the title() noaa.gov uri into their browser
instead of providing a clickable link.

Thank you all.