[R] legend: interplay between title and y.intersp

Sigbert Klinke @|gbert @end|ng |rom w|w|@hu-ber||n@de
Mon Mar 6 11:34:36 CET 2023

Hi,

I think you are right, legend cannot do it. I have now created my own
legend function where I changed only one line and now it works the way I
want it to. But I'm not sure if that might not have other side effects.

I have the impression that the legend and the title start at the same
y-position (try y.intersp=0). Only if y.intersp is big enough, then it
leads to a non-overlap of title and legend.

Thanks a lot

Sigbert

--
https://hu.berlin/sk