[R] Shaded area

PIKAL Petr petr@p|k@| @end|ng |rom prechez@@cz
Wed Mar 1 15:57:56 CET 2023

Hallo

Excel attachment is not allowed here, but shading area is answered many times elsewhere. Use something like . "shading area r" in google.

See eg.
https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/how-to-shade-a-graph-in-r/

Cheers Petr

-----Original Message-----
From: R-help <r-help-bounces using r-project.org> On Behalf Of George Brida
Sent: Wednesday, March 1, 2023 3:21 PM
To: r-help using r-project.org
Subject: [R] Shaded area

Dear R users,

I have an xlsx file (attached to this mail) that shows the values of a "der" series observed on a daily basis from January 1, 2017 to January 25, 2017. This series is strictly positive during two periods: from January 8,
2017 to January 11, 2017 and from January 16, 2017 to January 20, 2017. I would like to plot the series with two shaded areas corresponding to the positivity of the series. Specifically, I would like to draw 4 vertical lines intersecting the x-axis in the 4 dates mentioned above and shade the two areas of positivity. Thanks for your help.