[R] [EXT] Downloading a directory of text files into R

Andrew Robinson @pro @end|ng |rom un|me|b@edu@@u
Wed Jul 26 00:12:18 CEST 2023

Hi Bob,

there may be more efficient ways to go about it but I would use R to scrape the contents of

http://home.brisnet.org.au/~bgreen/Data/Hanson1/
http://home.brisnet.org.au/~bgreen/Data/Hanson2/

in order to form the URLs of the files, and then loop over the URLs.

Cheers,

Andrew

--
Andrew Robinson
Chief Executive Officer, CEBRA and Professor of Biosecurity,

I acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land I inhabit, and pay my respects to their Elders.