[R] call: file.exists("~/.Rtk2theme") error: file name conversion problem -- name too long?

Alipio Galiana @zhr|e|1 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Dec 17 18:16:37 CET 2023

Thank you, I finally downloaded a portable version that I found and it
works correctly, so I can, at least, do the exercises for the subject.
Greetings and thank you very much for your time.