[R] Help needed with olsrr package

Thu Aug 24 22:04:56 CEST 2023

On Thu, 24 Aug 2023 10:56:00 +0530
Ashim Kapoor <ashimkapoor using gmail.com> wrote:

> When I  open a terminal, type R and run my code, it runs fine. When I
> start Emacs, start an inferior R process using ESS, the error comes
> back.

Thankfully, in both of these cases you get an interactive R session.

Compare sessionInfo() outputs.

Use traceback(), options(error = recover) and other tricks described in
help(browser) and the free book The R Inferno [*] to find out (1) which
function is trying to eval(); (2) what is being evaluated (what does
predvars contain?), and (3) what do the environments actually contain
(what is `data`? what is `env`? Use ls(env) if it's an environment)

--
Best regards,
Ivan

[*] https://www.burns-stat.com/documents/books/the-r-inferno/