[R] IGCI implemented in R package ?

Wed Nov 23 18:17:07 CET 2022

Well, see the 'reticulate' package and various support/hints for using it
via an rseek.org search, e.g. on 'R python packages'. This *might* enable
you to use the python code. Or not -- you may have already considered this
and found it unworkable. I can say for sure that installing python is
simple if you need to do that.

Bert