[R] Plotting a triangular prism

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Nov 11 07:56:20 CET 2022

Hi Erin,
If you want a realistic 3D prism, I would use something like POVRay or
other rendering software. You have to know your geometry, but you can
get a very realistic image. I suspect that you want more than just a
picture of a prism, so you can then generate a PNG image and use it as
a layer in a composite image in something like the GIMP.

Jim