[R] Shiny app Deployment not Working

Fri May 27 18:00:06 CEST 2022

Please read and conform with the Posting Guide, mentioned in the footer below and in the info page for this mailing list. This includes using plain text to post, and posting in the right forum.

I don't know what you mean when you use the term "deploy"... this could be because it is a term specific to the contributed "shiny" package (read any recommendations for getting help here [1] such as the URL) or because you are referring to terminology specific to a particular IDE (see e.g. [2]). It may also be about the particular service you might be using to deploy into the cloud (there are I am sure many), or because you need info on CRAN rules ([3]) or you have some other question about packages ([4]). In any of these cases, it wouldn't be something about the R language or how to use R ([5]).

At the very least, a discussion here would need to know more specifics to redirect you correctly... and if it is about a menu option in the RStudio IDE you will likely find more expertise in a more relevant forum (e.g. [6]) since R as discussed here is used by a lot of people who have never used shiny or RStudio.

[1] https://shiny.rstudio.com/
[2] https://support.rstudio.com/hc/en-us/sections/203994097-RStudio-IDE
[3] https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/policies.html
[6] https://community.rstudio.com/