[R] Restoration of "rite" package of R as R-script editor or the like

Mon May 23 18:37:13 CEST 2022

Hello,

I was also thinking about Notepad++.

And about an editor no one mentinoed, vim. I've learned vi on unix SVR3
and at least in micros it is all present, you can bet that no matter
what the OS is there's a version for it. vim is lightweight and has
syntax highlighting but its aging idiosyncrasies might outweight its
benefits.

Rui Barradas