[R] From within R, what are "good" ways to run SQL code contained in a text file?

Thu May 19 00:54:58 CEST 2022

I do not agree with the idea that importing generic SQL files is an appropriate way to construct DML interactions between R and an SQL engine. Sort of like responding to "what is the most effective way to beat my dog" would have implications I would not want to be associated with.