[R] Help for funnel plot

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun May 15 11:56:39 CEST 2022

Hi,
There are a number of functions that will transform numeric values
into colors. One is color.scale in the plotrix package. This accepts a
vector of numeric values and linearly transforms them into one or more
ranges of colors. The resulting colors can then be passed to the
appropriate arguments in your plotting function.

Jim