[R] Issue when trying to install or load packages in RStudio

Fri May 13 18:47:58 CEST 2022

Hello,

If that was the problem you should run update.packages().
It can take a lot of time dpending on how many packages you have
installed but it will avoid you having to update the packages one by one.

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas