[R] How important is set.seed

Bijesh Mishra bj@@m|@r@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Mar 22 04:17:54 CET 2022

if you think you are drawing a sample and you don't want to change your
sampling and your sample every time you draw a sample, you better use seed.
If you are unsure whether to use seed or not and if you think using seed
helps, it's better to use seed (this is a very general suggestion, and not
always applicable/useful.). Put seed before you draw a sample.