[R] Cook's distance for least absolute deviation (lad) regressions

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Mar 21 02:40:58 CET 2022

Hi Kelly,
Perhaps the best place to look is the "car" package. There is a
somewhat confusing reference in the "cookd" function help page to the
"cooks.distance" function in the "base" package that doesn't seem to
be there.  Whether this is the case or not, I think you can still use
the "cookd" alias.

Jim