[R] R in Windows 11 ARM (in Parallels)

Mon Mar 7 17:19:15 CET 2022

I doubt any R Core developers have tested such a configuration. Perhaps you can ferret out why amd64 emulation in a Windows 11 ARM VM is not working and inform them if there is anything on the R side that is causing problems? I suspect this is an issue completely outside of their control though... you have emulation inside a VM that is fresh out of the oven...