[R] linear mixed model using lmer

array chip @rr@ypro|||e @end|ng |rom y@hoo@com
Sat Mar 5 02:05:59 CET 2022

 Thanks Jeff for reminding me that the attachment is removed. I put it in my google drive if anyone wants to test the data (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lgVZVLHeecp9a_sFxEPeg6353O-qXZhM/view?usp=sharing)
I'll try the mixed model mailing list as well.
John
    On Friday, March 4, 2022, 04:56:20 PM PST, Jeff Newmiller <jdnewmil using dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote:

b) Read the Posting Guide, as most attachment types are removed to avoid propagating worms/viruses. (None seen upon receipt of this email.)