[R] Back transform confidence intervals sjplot (plot_model)

Luis Fernando García |uy@g@rc|@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jun 22 19:25:46 CEST 2022

Hello all!

I am having two isues with the sjplot package, When dealing with my data I
have the following issue:

Original data:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hoOfh78Ev03amXYwNxlWpwbdr1GcDtL_QBiErwxcJds/edit?usp=sharing
library(ggplot2)
library(geepack)
library(sjPlot)

dat2<-read.delim("clipboard")
dat$IDN=as.factor(dat$IDN)
attach(dat2)

m11 <- geeglm(
formula = log(Timmo)~ presa+picaduras,
data = dat2,
id = IDN,
corstr = "exchangeable"
)
plot_model(m11, type = "pred", terms = c("picaduras", "presa"))

When plotting the data I get this error: # Model has log-transformed
response. Back-transforming predictions to original response scale.
Standard errors are still on the log-scale

My question is, is it possible to back transform confidence intervals for
using the plot_model argument? An additional question I have is how to
define manually the color scale and order the factors using sjplot.

Thanks for sharing this package, it is awesome!

Many thanks