[R] Model Comparision for case control studies in R

Hana Tezera h@n@tezer@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jun 15 22:52:43 CEST 2022

Dear Tim, Thanks a lot I am looking for different methods for each
method, I want to select the best predictors and I want to report some
measures of the accuracy. And I will compare the performance of the
models, by plotting their ROC curves.
Best,
Hana