[R] Need to insert various rows of data from a data frame after particular rows from another dataframe

Ranjeet Kumar Jha r@njeetjh@||tkgp @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jul 28 09:56:52 CEST 2022

To check the error in columns when I use "intersection", it returns all the
8 columns. That means no difference in columns.