[R] Need to insert various rows of data from a data frame after particular rows from another dataframe

Ranjeet Kumar Jha r@njeetjh@||tkgp @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Jul 25 15:02:33 CEST 2022

Hello Everyone,

I have dataset in a particular format in "dacnet_yield_update till
2019.xlsx" file, where I need to insert the data of rows 2018-2019 and
2019-2020 for the districts those data are available in "Kharif crops
yield_18-19.xlsx".  I need to insert these two rows of data belonging to
every district, if data is available in a later excel file, just after the
particular crop group data for the particular district.

I have put the data file in the given link.
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1dNmGTI8_c9PK1QqmfIjnpbyzuiCXgxFC

Please help solving this problem.

Regards and Thanks,
Ranjeet