[R] Building binary file failed

Steven T. Yen @tyen @end|ng |rom ntu@edu@tw
Thu Jul 14 06:14:35 CEST 2022

Dear

I have  anew laptop and am trying to build R lib / package as usual. Now
I get the following error message and the .zip file has a size 0. Help?

I just did the following to build the binary file:

File -> Open project -> Build binary package under Build

Thanks.

Steven Yen

==> Rcmd.exe INSTALL --build --preclean yenlib1 * installing to library
'C:/Users/USER/AppData/Local/R/win-library/4.2' * installing *source*
package 'yenlib1' ... ** using staged installation ** R ** data ***
moving datasets to lazyload DB ** byte-compile and prepare package for
lazy loading ** help *** installing help indices ** building package
indices ** testing if installed package can be loaded from temporary
location ** testing if installed package can be loaded from final
location ** testing if installed package keeps a record of temporary
installation path * MD5 sums zip error: Zip file structure invalid
(A:/R/yenlib1_1.1.0.zip) running 'zip' failed * DONE (yenlib1) Binary
package written to A:/R