[R] rmoving dates from an xts object...

akshay kulkarni @k@h@y_e4 @end|ng |rom hotm@||@com
Tue Jul 12 19:03:50 CEST 2022

dear Bert,
                 Went through it........thanks a lot...

Yours sincerely,
AKSHAY M KULKARNI
________________________________
From: Bert Gunter <bgunter.4567 using gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2022 10:05 PM
To: akshay kulkarni <akshay_e4 using hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [R] rmoving dates from an xts object...

Time to do your homework:

https://rpubs.com/odenipinedo/manipulating-time-series-data-with-xts-and-zoo-in-R

Bert

On Sun, Jul 10, 2022, 6:42 PM akshay kulkarni <akshay_e4 using hotmail.com<mailto:akshay_e4 using hotmail.com>> wrote:
Dear members,
                         I have OHLC data of 500 stocks: OHLCData and dates. These are of xts object. I want to do the following:

  1.  I want to remove a contiguous set of dates from the xts object. for example, I want to remove data from the OHLC data from "2022-20-7"
  2.   to "2018-2-2", continuously.
  3.

       2. I want to remove a set of dates, which are not contiguous.

Any idea on how to accomplish it? I can write an intricate for loop, but any other method? Does an xts object behave like an atomic vector : OHLCData[[i]][-dates[[i]]] ?

Many thanks in advance....

THanking you,
Yours sincerely,
AKSHAY M KULKARNI