[R] Please guide

Muhammad Zubair Chishti mzch|@ht| @end|ng |rom eco@q@u@edu@pk
Mon Jul 11 15:16:59 CEST 2022

Dear Respected Sir,
My exact question is how to develop "DY_Table.xlsx" for the following code:
(While considering [,-1])*100)
con      = as.matrix(read_excel("DY_Table.xlsx")[,-1])*100
I asked that code writer about it, he just reply to write the table. So, I
need to know how to write the table for the code mentioned above?
I hope that you got my question now.

Regards
Chishti