[R] Please guide

Mon Jul 11 06:30:53 CEST 2022

1) Thank you for trying to be respectful, but calling me a professor is not a good way to do that. I have no PhD, nor do I work for a university. A simple "Jeff" or if you prefer "Mr. Newmiller" will be fine

2) Because you replied to me, I can see your file, but no-one else on the list can... most attachments are removed by the mailing list. Do read the Posting Guide and try to embed data with dput rather than attaching things. Again, you limit the number of people who can help you by failing to use the list properly.

3) The name of the file you attached suggests that this is not the one that was causing you trouble. Your code references two different filenames.