[R] Tephra horizons and confidence

Thu Jan 20 18:20:15 CET 2022

This really doesn't seem to be a question about R... if it was, you probably would have included a reproducible code and sample data set.  But from what it looks like you don't even have a problem with R... it is most likely a statistical question about your analysis, for which you should be looking to people familiar with your problem domain or the specific contributed packages you are using.