[R] How to create density ellipses with R

Gerrit Eichner gerr|t@e|chner @end|ng |rom m@th@un|-g|e@@en@de
Fri Jan 14 16:42:28 CET 2022

Hi Paul,

take a look at base R's function contour (and the Examples section
of its help page), and follow maybe the hints under "See also".

  Hth  --  Gerrit

Dr. Gerrit Eichner                   Mathematical Institute, Room 212
gerrit.eichner using math.uni-giessen.de   Justus-Liebig-University Giessen
Tel: +49-(0)641-99-32104          Arndtstr. 2, 35392 Giessen, Germany
http://www.uni-giessen.de/eichner