[R] Information function in CRM model

Thu Jan 6 16:01:48 CET 2022

If you haven't already done so, you should probably look here:
https://cran.r-project.org/web/views/Psychometrics.html

Further detailed discussion of the statistics is generally off topic here.
Per the posting guide (linked below):

"Questions about statistics: The R mailing lists are primarily intended for
questions and discussion about the R software. However, questions about
statistical methodology are sometimes posted. If the question is well-asked
and of interest to someone on the list, it may elicit an informative
up-to-date answer."

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."