[R] Information function in CRM model

Cecilia Reyna cec|||@reyn@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jan 6 11:02:27 CET 2022

Dear,

I am trying to model the information function of items (and full) based on
the continuous response model.

I am using the EstCRM (1.4) package, but it doesn't compute the information
function.

Another person noticed me of Wang & Zeng's paper (Item parameter estimation
for a continuous response model using an EM algorithm, 1998, Applied
Psychological Measurement). But I am not sure how to calculate it in R.

Please, If someone has calculated that function could you share the script?

Thanks in advance,
Cecilia

--
Cecilia Reyna
Instituto de Investigaciones Psicológicas (IIPsi) - CONICET - UNC

RACC: http://www.revistas.unc.edu.ar/index.php/racc