[R] Searching for packages

Ebert,Timothy Aaron tebert @end|ng |rom u||@edu
Mon Feb 28 13:36:09 CET 2022

If I want help on a package I can usually go to google and type "package.name in r" and I get what I need in the first few hits. Google typically offers suggestions if my spelling is a bit off, and I get hits that are close. I searched for the binGroup package in the usual way and found that it is no longer supported. I asked the authors only to discover that there is a binGroup2 package.

If I search for "tidyv in R" I get tidyverse.

Any idea why I did not get binGroup2 in the binGroup search?

Regards,
Tim