[R] Exact 95% CIs around the mean for Weibull distribution

Eric Berger er|cjberger @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Feb 13 12:10:59 CET 2022

I did a Google search on "R confidence interval for Weibull
distribution parameters"
and there were several packages that appear to provide that
information. Have you tried any of them?