[R] Adding comment in C++ code for debugging purpose

Christofer Bogaso bog@@o@chr|@to|er @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Dec 17 12:05:20 CET 2022

Hi Rui,

Unfortunately, the code Rcpp::Rcout << "---------->>>>>.My values" <<
"\n"; still not printing the value.

Regarding your second suggestion, R_Print("My values\n"); - where
should I put this statement?