[R] confidence intervals

David Winsemius dw|n@em|u@ @end|ng |rom comc@@t@net
Sun Aug 28 03:52:06 CEST 2022

You cross-posted this to StackOverflow and did not say so.  ... and you
posted in HTML Bad dog squared. I cast one of the close votes on SO, but
here I can only say ... READ the Posting Guide.

You also give no citation other than someone's Github files with minimal
comments in that material. You should indicate whether this code has any
solid support. Why do you think this code is something to depend upon?

After all, you been posting questions on R-help for several months.
Don't you think you should make a good faith effort to understand the
principles underlying this resource?

--

David.