[R] What are the pros and cons of the various R functions and methods for conducting least median of squares regression analysis?

Sun Apr 24 18:09:39 CEST 2022

Please make use of existing resources before posting:
https://cran.r-project.org/web/views/Robust.html

Also, you should probably post here:

instead of on this list.

Bert Gunter