[R] QGIS and R

Nick Wray n|ckmwr@y @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Apr 23 16:32:07 CEST 2022

For my PhD researches I am trying to get to grips with QGIS and in
particular with using QGIS within R, but it's a steep and tricky learning
curve.  For example I have installed RQGIS successfully but any example
programs won't run because (apparently)  I haven't got x-display enabled -
I haven't got the foggiest what that is or how to get it.  So basically my
question is - can anyone recommend any sources/websites/books/videos etc
which would give examples/walkthroughs/explanations of how to get off the
ground with QGIS in R/RQGIS etc?  Thanks Nick Wray