[R] Package nlme

Thu Apr 7 16:12:27 CEST 2022

1. We are not a "help desk", in the sense of being  constituted by a
software provider for customer support. This is a forum of volunteers.
Not a big deal, but no guarantees and caveat emptor.

2. You may get a reply here, but there is another forum specifically
for nlme (and its successor, lme4), r-sig-mixed-models,
https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-sig-mixed-models . You should
post there if you don't get useful help here.

3. I haven't used nlme in a long time, but your error message seems to
suggest some issue with your data. You *may* need to provide the
results of str(minitab) to get a useful answer (or I may simply not
recognize an obvious issue in what you provided in your post).

Bert Gunter

and sticking things into it."